Programme – Facebook Feed
Matt Sharp - GV Health Chief Executive
Update Regarding Shepparton Outbreak: Getting Tested & Two Additional Locations of Concern
Getting Tested ~
Anyone who is unwell with any symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how mild (such as fever, chills, cough, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell) should get tested immediately and stay at home until you receive the result.
Do not go about your normal day-to-day activities such as work or going out in the community. Please do the right thing and do not place your family members, friends and the broader community at risk.
There are three sites in Shepparton where people can get tested for COVID-19 today:
* Acute Respiratory Clinic at Graham Street, Shepparton is open from 8:00am to 5:30pm.
* The McIntosh Centre at Shepparton Showgrounds corner of Thompson Street and High Street from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
* Drive through clinic at the Shepparton Sports Precinct, corner of Numurkah Road and Brauman Street, Shepparton from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Locations of Concern – Updated ~
People who have been to the locations below should get tested and stay at home until you receive your result.
Two additional locations of concern have been added this morning as detailed below:
* ANZ Bank 261 Wyndham Street, Shepparton – Wednesday 7 October 2020 from 9:30am to 10:30am and Friday 9 October 2020 from 9:30am to 10:30am
* Woolworths Corner of Hight Street and Archer Street, Shepparton – Saturday 10 October from 7:45am to 8:45am
An additional location of concern was added yesterday being:
* McDonalds Shepparton North, Numurkah Road, Shepparton Thursday 8 October 2020 from 6:45am to 7:45am (Anyone who went through drive through does not need to get tested).
This is in addition to the previously advised:
* McDonalds Shepparton North, Numurkah Road, Shepparton Saturday 3 October 2020 from 12:00pm to 2:00pm. (Anyone who went through drive through does not need to get tested).